Patient Application Disclaimer
By pressing the “YES, I UNDERSTAND” button you acknowledge that you fully understand the information on this page and you agree to proceed to the patient form.
This website offers patients the opportunity to connect to licensed doctors who use gene therapy and stem cell therapy as part of their clinical practice. Because gene therapy and stem cell therapy is not the standard of care in the US, UK, the European Union, or Canada, the following important disclosures are made:
- This is not a clinical trial.
- Health insurance will not cover the treatment.
- The science of gene therapy and stem cell therapy is in its infancy and outcomes in human subjects are not fully understood.
- The treatments offered on Integrated Health Systems™ site have not been evaluated by the US FDA and are not considered to be the standard of care for any condition or disease.
- There could be significant and unknown risks associated with gene therapy and stem cell treatments, as long-term studies have not been performed.
- No guarantee of safety or effectiveness is made or implied.
- Treatments by licensed doctors will only be performed after the patient understands and agrees to informed consent.
- If a doctor accepts you for treatment, you will be advised as to the location of the treatment. You are responsible for all travel costs.
- It can take 8-12 months to receive a treatment, depending on patient waiting lists.
- Prices range from $20,000 and up. The bill must be fully paid before treatment. No refunds are available.
- I accept that I am joining a members only club at no additional cost.
Yes, I Understand